 Dear LEGO / 2737
  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

You mean one of these: (URL) appear to be for "internal" use only. In fact the cardboard boxes that they come in are marked "For Display Purposes Only". The LEGO stores have a small number of them that they use for displays. I've never seen or heard (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Yeah I'd love to buy one of those too! For those of you in the Vancouver area, I believe Eatons has a few of these minifigures in their toy department (for display purposes only, of course). Bryan (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Hrm... a few, you say, eh?... <plots scheme...> (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) <snip> (...) LOL :-) You bet! Everyone knowns *The Mom* is the one to send when you mean business. Now where is my bat... sheree (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)