 Dear LEGO / 2727 (-5)
  Re: I want cars with doors

That's an interesting point. I recall back when all town sets included at least one pair of car doors. Now, they almost never come with doors! Anakins Pod-racer comes with two blue ones. I think that one of the other pod-racers in the big SW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want cars with doors

(...) I mean, "Did I miss something?" I need to use english more. Maybe the Shell-Lego sets come to Brazil (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.br)

  I want cars with doors

All the new Shell-Lego promotional sets cars have doors. So Lego know how to make cars with doors. I want doors, all colors. Does any recent (1999-2000) no-promotional set car have a door? Do I missed something? Paulo (who wants doors) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Instructions for lego sets

(...) You don't have to buy the instructions for some of these. Some are available to download for free on brickshelf; http//www.brickshelf.com . The old the set is, the more likely you will find instructions there. Brickshelf will not put up scans (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Instructions for lego sets

Dear Lego, I would be very interested in buying instructions for many of the older sets I have, some of these are from as much as 20 years ago .. some only a year or 2. Is there any way the Lego company would consider re-printing instructions ? I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact