 Dear LEGO / 2717 (-5)
  A request for Bulk Basic Windows and Doors.

What I am looking for are Bulk 1x4x3 Basic Windows. (URL) not in Red. I have enough Red windows to sink a ship. I am looking for other colors like Green, Black, Brown, Tan, Gray, Dark Gray, etc. You get the point, I am looking for colors that this (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Regarding 8307

USD 89.99 Pieces 376 Are you insane? Build On! John Matthews P.S. Good luck in the future! (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego Outlet in Dawsonville, GA

Well, I've had good luck getting my questions answered here before. First the facts: Currently the two Lego Outlets are at (if I'm correct) 1. Premier Outlet Center in Dawsonville, Georgia (I don't know who own this) and 2. Potomac Mills in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Why no games for the Dreamcast?

You're right! Think about LEGO Creator on Dreamcast! It would be awesome! Or a LEGO space strategy game, with the classic space ships, bases and vehicles. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Motorcycles vs 3 wheeled bikes

(...) I agree 100%. I just got the Dacta Community Workers set as well and I threw the trikes in my junk bin right away. These things are awful but my guess is that LEGO and/or kids find them more playable because they don't fall down all the time. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact