 Dear LEGO / 2702 (-10)
  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

jsimpson@rice.edu (James Simpson) wrote in <G3ErpE.883@lugnet.com>: (...) The only POOPs in the pictures I've seen are the "Podracer(tm) engines". (Well, I guess there aren't too many other uses for the canopy. ;-) I see lots of rounded bricks in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) AFAIK, it is designed to control trains. In fact, it does not just control the motor, but can also control lights, whistles and trackside objects. -Frank Followups to lugnet.trains (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

I am not sure about DCC, can it control automatically? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) I think we're all being a bit selfish here. I still distinctly remember when I got my first set, a 111 starter train set, and how much I loved it. According to LugNet, it has 120 pcs, a large number of which are rails / sleepers. Its something (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) We would be better off with DCC. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

I want to use RCX or Scout in TRAIN series ASAP, but RCX or Scout is too big and sometimes too complex, I hope TLC can make mini-RCX or microi-Scout for TRAIN series, these two don't need baterry and the power can get from outside: Idea1: Mini-RCX, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Juniorization Manifesto

(...) Actually, I thought that back in the late 80's, when Tyco Super Blocks first appeared. However, I've been told that the patent hadn't expired, and the TLC entered into a big lawsuit against Tyco for patent infringement, with Tyco winning in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego, Research, and "Juniorization"

From the brief (but appreciated) remarks that appear here from Lego employees and managers, "juniorization" is a result of toy trends and Lego's own research. It's hard to argue with research (though as someone pointed out, you often discover what (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) pieces to (...) As (...) If simplicity and customization-challenge is key, then perhaps a block of wood is the ultimate toy. The problem is when the pieces become too big and specialized to be good for anything else. Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Call for clarification of Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement

Dear LEGO: I am a potential customer for your new "LEGO Mosaic" product. I am confused, however, by the product's User Agreement: "By submission of YOUR picture, YOU further represent and warrant that at no time will the LEGO Mosaic product be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact