 Dear LEGO / 2607 (-5)
  Viability of Bulk sales (was Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?)

(...) <snip> (...) <snip yet more> I thought I'd throw some anecdotal data in: I called to place a large Lego order on Monday. About 18 different set #s. Almost all of the new Bulk packs, the train packs, and the castle expander pack were (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Hey, I think I just found my marketing director! Steve, were you thinking of a company like Dacta? How about naming it "LOCOBRIC"? At least it describes how I feel about LEGO;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

[snipped all ng but lugnet.dear-lego and lugnet.trains] (...) Here's an interesting thought (well, it was interesting to me, when I thought of it): TLC could/should spin off Trains to a subsidiary development/marketing company, to accomplish the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Can we all start referring to "Dark Gray" as "Dishwater"? eric (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) You forgot the vast customer-support resources needed, to deal with breakdowns in the server-to-customer interface. Personally, I'm guessing TLC will be better off offering bulk paks like we see now, but adding *steep* discounts for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact