 Dear LEGO / 2591
  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) order, (...) parts-subscription (...) My comments about culture were relating to what kind of play kids do, not about how we shop. (...) My thought is that bulk sales will be such a small percentage of the buisiness. Unless they charge (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) d'Oh! Sorry. I must be confused. :-) I took your sentence that went "I strongly suspect that unless something happens to change our culture, that the in-store purchase of sets will be the the bulk of the market" to mean that, in the absense of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) This will only present a challenge with respect to the amount of consumers that have the savvy to find those resellers. BrickBay is great but if TLC gets the ball rolling on bulk sales there will be no comparing the market penetration of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) But it also depends on having people unload the cartons, unpack the cartons, put the unit packages (which are higher-priced because they have to have "eye appeal") on shelves that mostly have to be located in high-rent districts so they're (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.dear-lego)