 Dear LEGO / 2570
  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) I like the microphones too. They allow kids to have their figs talk to each other over long distances. But in real life, astronauts have a little cloth thing on their head under their helmet and that has the microphone on it I believe. So the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) I like the hand-held radios, myself. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

(...) They work well in unsealed spacecraft. Especially when the astronauts are wearing spacesuits with no visors. Steve (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Enough with the microphones

I meant in real life in the futuristic time setting of Lego Space(I should've made that clearer:) In such a time I hope we won't need the cloth head caps and that we'll simply do it like the movies: slip on, lock, and go. -Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)