 Dear LEGO / 2564
    Re: Enough with the microphones —Jonathan McKay
   The mikes are a nice effect for a space nut like me. (But I see your point) Jonathan (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Enough with the microphones —Nathan Falslev
    Same here. I love the microphones, especially the really techy ones, but all the space figs have to wear helmets anyway, in RL the microphone would most likely be built in. Nathan Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Enough with the microphones —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) I like the microphones too. They allow kids to have their figs talk to each other over long distances. But in real life, astronauts have a little cloth thing on their head under their helmet and that has the microphone on it I believe. So the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Enough with the microphones —Matthew Miller
     (...) I like the hand-held radios, myself. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Enough with the microphones —Steve Bliss
     (...) They work well in unsealed spacecraft. Especially when the astronauts are wearing spacesuits with no visors. Steve (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Enough with the microphones —Nathan Falslev
    I meant in real life in the futuristic time setting of Lego Space(I should've made that clearer:) In such a time I hope we won't need the cloth head caps and that we'll simply do it like the movies: slip on, lock, and go. -Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)