 Dear LEGO / 2541
  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) This is an excellent idea. I would very much like to see some of the Verne-esque Steam Age machinery rendered in LEGO. Very good idea. (...) This would seem to be elementary, but only time will tell. ~Mark (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

(...) I was thinking along the lines of Joureny to the Centere of the Earth or '20,000 leaques under the Sea' so I suppourt your viewpoint. I feel that UIt would fit within the current themeing in Adventurers... Of course in MOCLAND you could always (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)