 Dear LEGO / 253
    Re: Modulex Bricks —Thomas Main
   (...) Modulex was a company started by the Lego company in Denmark (I believe they are in the same town) in the early '60s. As far as I know, Lego still is heavily invested in this company. Modulex made products for architects, including scaled-down (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)