 Dear LEGO / 2523
  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) But to what end? Does it really seem to you that Brad or TLC is more likely to respond to your acerbic tantrums than to a politely worded request for information? If in fact TLC is slow to respond in any case, does it seem probable that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)