 Dear LEGO / 2518
  Mindstorm Exhibit Dissapointment

Dear Lego, I stopped by your Mindstorms exhibit on Sunday at Northlake Mall in Atlanta, Georgia. I was very disappointed and I'll run through my items that I felt disappointed about. Since there weren't very many people around the booth, I assume a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)