 Dear LEGO / 2487 (-10)
  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

You should probably post this to the newgroup lugnet.lego.direct so that TLC will actually read it -- presuming that is your intention. Here it's more like preaching to the choir... -- Richard (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi One of the german Lego Forum members just tried to order something from the new S@H Germany, what a joke, sorry we don't have that, sorry we don't have this,sorry that is US only, its not suppose to be in the German catalog, then the girl told (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) it (...) It only affects the first page. All the links are the same and will lead you to the flash only version of a theme. (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) True, but you can still switch back and forth - the bottom menu, at the far left lets you switch (just to the right of the LEGO Club login). The background colour is also different each time you visit. This is one thing that I don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

(...) There's a low-bandwidth non-flash version of the site. When you go there for the first time you get the choice of the Flash or non-flash sites, but once you've chosen you never seem to see the choice again. Interesting that every time I go (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

In the old site I can at least look at the catalogue without running into frash. No in the new one anymore. You can't look at the train sets without it asking you to install some lame program aka flash. Am I suppose to use Lugnet to just look at the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Doors...

(...) I secind this request! The only kind of doors you can make double doors with (both open to opposite ides leaving an 8-wide opening) is the glass doors which have lefties and righties. I'm getting bored with all the red-rimmed glass doors! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Two original Technic creations

Hear, Hear!!! Brad will you please check these out? Is it feasible for TLC to consider licensing/purchasing plans from AFOLs?? I think that any of us would be honored to give permission, as long as the plans weren't altered.... Please check out (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Doors...

Dear LEGO, I'm sure this has occaisioned comment before, but I must have missed it. Why do town doors only hinge on 1 side? They only open left to right - which accurately represents about half the doors in the world. What about the other half? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact