 Dear LEGO / 2477 (-5)
  New Lego.com Site (browser width issue)

I can't stop drooling over the new site - I really enjoy it and its use of flash (and they did an excellent job of the HTML version too). One thing I do take issue with though is the browser width - it forces you to have a certain width browser. I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  "Winnie the Poo"

Dear LEGO: I see you've got the text: Winnie The Poo at the very bottom of the second column on the page: (URL) oughtta change that to say: Winnie the Pooh® before Disney catches wind of it. --Todd Lehman (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Please hire this gentleman

(...) That was my intent. Henry can obviously do what he wants, but I know I for one (1) would enjoy seeing a herd of Henry's dinos at Legoland. I did not mean to downplay the talent and ability of anyone else in here, either. I am generally in awe (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) I'd think that if Lego did dump what we know as 9v, it would be for a dumbed down system - as this is the way LEGO is going generally. About the the only way the 4561/4560 could be dumbed town would be to remove the powered track and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

Err...um...in some ways it is a tough question in other ways it is an easy question, and of course the answer is that it depends. What if 9v trains went away... If LEGO is discontinuing trains, shame on them, but I'll continue to build. After all, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact