 Dear LEGO / 2471
  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

(...) on (...) By and large, I agree with Larry. Here is my wishlist for the 'new' LEGO train system... -4 and 6-axle motors (diesels,electrics,ect.) -DCC (already built in,LIONEL has done this-now it's time for LEGO to follow suit) -new train (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)