 Dear LEGO / 2457 (-5)
  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I can "me too" this. I saw the sets at a "Rite-Aid" pharmacy. No fanfare or advertising from TLC. Not available from Shop@Home. But there they were -- on the shelf at a store in Oakland, CA. -- Richard (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Winnie The Pooh Sculpture

(...) Very nice work. I think LEGO Company should start making sets like this. It shows good detail and small eough to be affordable and not too difficult to build. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) The problem with this kind of mark is that it's easily lost if the the image is resized or even jpeg encoded. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

(...) I think this solution loses more than is gained. Open file formats are a good thing and it'd be a shame to lose that -- especially when it'd be easy to "fix" any image with a graphics program anyway. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Actually, some of the Kabaya sets HAVE been released in the US. Not in the same packaging, and not always with the same set number, but I have found several sets which were released in the Kabaya promotion. Specifically, the sets (finding a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact