 Dear LEGO / 238
    LEGO designs for children —Christopher Masi
   Dear LEGO, Just a simple response to the statement that LEGO design building sets to appeal to children. The problem with this statement is that parents buy the sets that are designed for children. My fist LEGO sets were bought by my parents before (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)