 Dear LEGO / 2335
    Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Chris Maddison
   (...) Oh, couldn't agree more. I hope that with the new Potter line, and whatever the future holds, Castle doesn't go by the wayside like Space did for SW. I would be tickled if TLG licensed others' ideas, but continued to pump out their own system (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: TLG Does Listen to us. (if not officaly) —Timothy Jones
   (...) Yes, my opinion is, LEGO isn't fully LEGO unless it's all original from the LEGO company with no outside interference. (...) BUT, maybe they think they will make more money if they use some outside licensing in their products, supposedly (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)