 Dear LEGO / 2322
    Re: Types of service offered for bulk ordering —Brian Lanning
   I think we definitly want that service. I think the dream experience for all of us would be to rummage through their old mould storage room, come out with a bunch of them, and say, "Here: I'd like several hundred of these." :-) Commissioning parts (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)