 Dear LEGO / 2282
    Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Eric Kingsley
    (...) Well..... I agree with Jeff that Belville is too pink but I don't agree that pink is a bad color. I think it is great in town and work really well putting details and highlights on Victorian style buildings. I personally think that the more (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand —Gary Istok
    (...) district, building in a Deco/Mediterranean style makes pink a very useful color, as well as teal, orange, light blue, etc. Check out the neat Miami Beach Deco website (I love the wavy lettering): (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)