 Dear LEGO / 2273
  Re: Plano boxes

(...) And if it galls you to license to another plastic manufacturer, consider dusting off some of your older designs.. or reworking them 759 and the trays it uses are nice. Different sizes, rounded bottoms, etc. But not very modular as the case is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Plano boxes

Agreed. 739, with trays with lids, AND a lockdown bar to keep the trays in the PLASTIC housing, would get me buying a LOT of them. I currently only own one, as a curiousity. As it is, I have bought TONS of Iris rolling drawers, and will buy more, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)