 Dear LEGO / 2273
Re: Plano boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert M. Dye writes:
If you check out the newsgroup lugnet.storage, you will find that many of
the adult fans are buying Plano tackle system boxes for storage needs.
Seems to me thses would make a great accessory...and you could have one made
for you to specification, to fit the needs of afols.

And if it galls you to license to another plastic manufacturer, consider
dusting off some of your older designs.. or reworking them

759 and the trays it uses are nice. Different sizes, rounded bottoms, etc. But
not very modular as the case is heavy wood, and not very transportable as the
bins don't have latchdowns

++Lar