 Dear LEGO / 2272 (-5)
  Dear lego, please make a soccer balls pack

It should have about a dozzen soccer balls. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

Deidre, I agree with some of your points, but must disagree on others. To wit: (...) Please note I do not have kids of my own, but I have friends with kids, and nephews, etc. How much were furbies/pokemon/power rangers? How long was their life span? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) That was very well said, and confirms much of what I have thought even though I am not a parent. It always comes down to cost, doesn't it? I mean the continued success of Hot Wheels must surely be its price -- one can whimsically purchase a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

**Warning - this is very long! ** I haven't tacked this onto any particular thread because I've read many bits and pieces about juniorisation and being the strongest brand over a few months. I'm removing my AFOL cap and putting on my Mum hat for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au) !

  Re: Highlander lego

(...) I would love to see greek mythology doen in lego, think how cool it would be to have a zeus minifig :) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact