 Dear LEGO / 2265
    Highlander lego —James Walker
   I think that lego should lisence Highlander for the 5th sequal in the Highlander series (highlander 2 was licesenced in 2 versions) Highlander would be a great adaption for all lego themes which have lego minifigs -James Walker (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Highlander lego —A. Mark Wilburn
     (...) And their heads are already detachable. (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Highlander lego —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I disagree. Not with the ultimate goal, but with the idea that licensing is in any way necessary to TLC's success. Don't get me wrong -- I'd love a more medieval look to the castle series. I'd love to see something more along the lines of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Highlander lego —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I would love to see greek mythology doen in lego, think how cool it would be to have a zeus minifig :) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)