 Dear LEGO / 2242
    Lego has gotten 'CHEAP'? —David M. Jones
   I has been my experience that TLC, of late, has gotten cheap. I recently bought 6464, among other newer Town sets, and found that TLC no longer, or rarely, uses the 1x3 doors for the vehicles (PartsRef 3821 3822). This is upsetting, as my minifigs (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego has gotten 'CHEAP'? —Alan Gerber
   (...) It started in 1997. It is known here as "juniorizing," and everyone here hates it. It is thought it started because kids started to get lazy, and wanted something they could play with sooner than a decent set. We here are hoping it will not go (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)