 Dear LEGO / 2139
  It isn't just us...

Dear LEGO, I was reminded the other day that it isn't just AFOL's that are frustrated with the current "off-ther shelf" offerings. While on my weekly tour of the stores, looking for sales, I ran across a mother & her 7-ish son looking around the toy (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: It isn't just us...

(...) I've seen the same happen James..TRU seem to be responding accordingly with an ever increasing ratio of Megabloks to Lego on their shelves. Jon (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: It isn't just us...

(...) Yep. My Kmart has been doing the same thing. -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: It isn't just us...

(...) an (...) and last night I past by the MegaBlock factory (Ritvik) and they have that huge banner on the building that see "We are hiring"... Martin (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)