 Dear LEGO / 2140
Re: It isn't just us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:10:44 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Brown writes:
Dear LEGO,

    I was reminded the other day that it isn't just AFOL's that are
frustrated with the current "off-ther shelf" offerings.  While on my weekly
tour of the stores, looking for sales, I ran across a mother & her 7-ish son
looking around the toy department.  After looking at the feature wall of
"summer toys", it being that time of year, they came over to the back wall to
check out the Lego.  After a couple minutes of looking at the new 2000 sets,
the kid (with a certain amount of disgust) said "How come they don't have just
bricks anymore?"

Then they bought some Megablocks.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.

I've seen the same happen James..TRU seem to be responding accordingly with an
ever increasing ratio of Megabloks to Lego on their shelves.

Jon