 Dear LEGO / 2130
    Re: Knight's armor —Chris Maddison
   (...) Hmmm, I HAVE noticed those dents before, but never noticed the connection to the armor. Hopefully TLG is planning something... -Chris (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Knight's armor —Jon Furman
   As much as I would love to see the return of the European Armor, Or even the silver armor from the imperial armada, I just don't see it happening. If they were going to start using it again why not include it with the Royal Joust (6095)? If you give (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)