 Dear LEGO / 2087 (-20)
  Re: Adult lego sets.

Hi I just bougth a town wood plate. It have a Blue Lego mark and it must from 50´s. I saw in your message that you mention a 1957 German Town Plan #700, where I can found a picture of it?. Or from the other Town plans? The second question is where I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) Agreed! Mars needs women. ...er, wrong movie. (...) Put a belville head on... ++Lar (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) Yes, one can. And that only emphasizes Lego's modern enlightened attitude that sophisticated construction toys are for boys, while toys for girls are specially made with more pre-fab parts and less building potential. (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) Well, you can rip the head of a belville lady and jam it in the neck socket of a decapitated technic guy. Alan (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) And how about some female technic people? (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) but (...) Call up Shop at Home and see if they still have service pack 5393, it has 6 pony tail pieces and 3 shoulder length straight hair pieces. I agree though, TLC, let's see more ladies (or at least (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) They could just be women with short hair:) Alan (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Women's Soccer

Dear Lego, My 10 year old daughter has today become the proud and happy owner of set #3401. I see it as the first of many of this theme we are destined to buy. She has been playing with it for the last 5 hrs. Thanks for the extra ball. Women's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: why?