 Dear LEGO / 2079
Re: why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 17:20:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Frank Filz wrote in message <38EDE013.446B@mindspring.com>...
sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

One thing I'd like to point out, as far as I am aware ONLY the Research
Glider actually shows up in any search on eToys. The other sets have
been found by hacking URLs which is why I haven't been talking too much
about them, out of respect for what Todd expressed when the set pictures
were available at lego.com if you hacked around.

Some of the Mickey sets show up when you do a standard search on Mickey.

Rose