 Dear LEGO / 2082 (-10)
  Re: Women's Soccer

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) but (...) Call up Shop at Home and see if they still have service pack 5393, it has 6 pony tail pieces and 3 shoulder length straight hair pieces. I agree though, TLC, let's see more ladies (or at least (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Women's Soccer

(...) They could just be women with short hair:) Alan (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Women's Soccer

Dear Lego, My 10 year old daughter has today become the proud and happy owner of set #3401. I see it as the first of many of this theme we are destined to buy. She has been playing with it for the last 5 hrs. Thanks for the extra ball. Women's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: why?