 Dear LEGO / 2024
    Sticker Reprints —Will Hess
   Here's an idea for TLC: Sticker reprints! Who among us doesn't need replacements for an old set, or the ability to create a replica from our own parts? Before you dismiss this idea out of hand, think on this: If TLC doesn't have archived copies of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

        Re: Sticker Reprints —Jan-Albert van Ree
   Will Hess schreef: (...) I agree! Most of my collection is already 15 years old or more... and back then I wasn't as careful as I am now, so a lot of stickers got lost :-( Most of the stickers from the old days were lateron included in the Idea (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)