 Dear LEGO / 2024
2023  |  2025
Subject:
Sticker Reprints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 02:07:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's an idea for TLC:  Sticker reprints!  Who among us doesn't need
replacements for an old set, or the ability to create a replica from our own
parts?

Before you dismiss this idea out of hand, think on this:

If TLC doesn't have archived copies of all their old sticker sheets then I'd
be willing to bet their printers do.  From a business standpoint this is the
next best thing to free money.  All the design work is done, packaging is
minimal (a stiff cardboard envelope), and (IMHO) the secondary market would
be more than willing to pay a premium to subsidize the short print runs.

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie