 Dear LEGO / 2016
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 06:53:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"RICHARD MARCHETTI" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Fs5CLB.7xG@lugnet.com...

[ ... snip ... ]

I note that this week's S@H phone specials included the Imperial Flagship
#6271.  Apparently some people got in on this deal.  I hope it was the • many
and not just the few (Tom?).  That has been my ONLY point.  I happen to • have
an Imperial Flagship, so the fact that I missed out is of no consequence. • I
just hope that other fans that don't even have that first one were able to
pick it up.  MISB at $55 is a great deal.  Having looked up what it was, I
wish the Nebual Outposts had been offered this week too, instead of just • all
of them being handed over to Larry P.  I happen to not have even one, and
obtaing one would have been nice for me.

I have been to the Georgia Outlet store in person once and purchased over
the phone twice.  There seems to be a lot of discussion regarding the Nebula
Outpost sets.  When I was physically at the store back in early January they
had a whole shelf of them.  I'd guess there was probably 50 of them at the
time.  So it isn't like these things just appeared and then were gobbled up,
they were sitting there waiting to be purchased almost three months ago.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com