 Dear LEGO / 1992
  The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

Is not one of the definitions of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again, but anticipating different results?" I love lively, spireted, passionate discussions of pertinent topics..I think that a little debate is a great thing...that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

(...) I'm with you. I like to think of myself as the unshaven smithy with the really big MegaBloks hammer. Get in my way -- I'll knock you off! =) -- Richard (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The definition of insanity(re: the thread that ate Lugnet)

(...) The definition of modern software: "doing the same thing over and over again, and *getting* different results." Steve (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun) !