 Dear LEGO / 1987
Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:19:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Poindexter writes:
Frank,

The problem stems from the fact that there are 2 Richards in this
conversation.  We need to use the common nickname for one of them, so let's
just start calling Richard Marchetti by his proper nickname - Dick.  Now,
let me start by saying I don't know Dick.  From what I can gather, he
deserves his nickname.  Whether or not he wants to talk about people
slithering over their horde, or insult a group of people and then come back
with a defense that he didn't attack you or me PERSONALLY, it is obvious
that he is a blithering idiot.  Remember what Einstein said: "Great spirits
have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Richard/Dick:  You are in the second group in that quote.

Mike

Oh, Please. ENOUGH! You people are embarrassing yourselves. I have been
lurking here for quite a few months. There is a small group of people here who
have the capacity to draw out these awful threads backing each other up and
perpetuating the thread. The cursing, slang terms and insults are irritating.

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Frank Filz writes:
Richard Franks wrote: •          ^^^^^^

richard marchetti wrote:
         ^^^^^^^^^

Oops, sorry... This thing has gotten so jumbled, with too many people
with the same first name, it's getting tough to keep track of who is
saying what.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com