 Dear LEGO / 1979
Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:44:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Frank Filz writes:
Richard Franks wrote:

Um, can I say pot calling the kettle black Richard? Here is a quote from
one of your posts:

richard marchetti wrote:

Wow! Deja vu all over again. I think this is the second big debate where there
has been Richard confusion. I think I did it before and I'm STILL sorry it
happened.

I dunno if you're talking about me, but if so - don't worry about it :) Maybe
I should just change my name to Spontificus and be done with it. Although,
that is remotely similar to Sproaticus!

Richard