 Dear LEGO / 1925
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Richard, You're kidding, right? We're talking about a *very* limited quantity of sets. Catalog inserts? Those cost money and take plenty of time to make and stuff into the catalogs - and by the time they get out, the sets will probably be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !