 Dear LEGO / 1907
    Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes: I'm gonna skip most of the rest of your drivel and just focus on a few points. (...) calling (...) Who said they haven't. Not sure what this has to do with anything. Whether it's them calling us or them (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!) —Mike Stanley
   (...) And they really _weren't_ worth much to the GP - otherwise there wouldn't be any left. I wouldn't have been able to pick up a ton of them at half price, both at Wal-Mart AND S@H (many times they were on sale for cheap). Please, people, you're (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)