 Dear LEGO / 1859
    Re: Stuff I'd like to see... —Kevin Wilson
   (...) I keep seeing people say this, and you know, I don't agree. I am quite sure *some* kids are this way but the ones who come to my Technic class (about 30 or so kids, on and off, age range 6-12, out of a school of 120 or so kids) are definitely (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Stuff I'd like to see... —Tobias Möller
   (...) Yes, *some* kids are that way. When writing the post, I was thinking of my friends, but perhaps they aren't so good to compare with, they are all over 14, and that's not really a "lego" age. I agree that lego is not giving them the tools they (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)