 Dear LEGO / 1779
    Re: Palm Tree Junior —Dean Husby
   My wife and I agree with this thread. Unipalms suck. I like making long fire hoses with my palm trunks. Now I can't. Has anyone noticed that if you take the green bits off of the unipalms and put them on the baseplate. Now imagine your child (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        taking medication... —Xandria Husby
   I'm taking my husband's cold medication away now. giggle... PS: Yes, we believe the unipalms are pathetic excuses for foliage and an example of juniorization which continues to be an insult even to children. Respectfully, Xandria.... who is now (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)