 Dear LEGO / 1777 (-5)
  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) It makes one wonder... Where are the cow-girls (or would they be milkmaids?)? :) Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Palm Tree Junior

(...) It's kind of sad, actually... Having palm trees actually used to be a reason TO buy the sets... now it's a reason AGAINST buying them. I used to justify my set buying with the fact that sets had a palm tree in them. That's one reason I've (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Palm Tree Junior

(...) I remember playing with my first tree and thinking how fabulous it was, that wasn't LEGO a great toy because it was inventive and managed to create a tree from the most unlikely looking bits. Then I had fun bending them and shaping them to my (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 2000 catalog page 16

(...) about (...) *somewhere*... (...) They ought to make some Moo Men pasture playsets, them being cow-boys and all. ;-) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

It is a privately held corporation. The letter I received from costomer service said that LEGO would be releasing Mindstorms for Macintosh in 1999. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact