 Dear LEGO / 1762 (-5)
  Re: Palm Tree Junior

Here's a third: Dear LEGO, We don't like them either. Dad won't let us play with his old ones so please bring the multipart trees back so we can get some more. - Taya (10) and Nik (7) "Our dad has more LEGO than your dad" (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Palm Tree Junior

(...) Dear LEGO, I'd like to reinforce this. There has been at least one lengthy discussion about this that I'm aware of: (URL) this pieces is not a successful choice. The previous trees were what LEGO is all about - flexibility and modularity. This (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Palm Tree Junior

Dear LEGO, I personally believe that your 4x4, 3-piece palms take the fun out of building (you can't it two feet tall). And I would suggest that you consider bringing back the old, multi-piece palms. Sincerely, Jamie Bliss age 11 dedicated lego (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego disclaimers on sites

Shiri Dori wrote: [...] (...) Impossible to know. (...) Below are my facts as described (some years ago) when I dropped my domain name. Note, the Fair Play document has since moved to: www.lego.com/info/fair.asp (URL) update: Because Lego failed to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I'm sorry. Maybe I should have elaborated on my prior post to state that although they realized a loss in 1998, they have since rebounded. I was simply stating that there was a point in recent years (and even though we are in the year 2000, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact