 Dear LEGO / 1735
1734  |  1736
Subject:
Bulk Ordering Train windows... My Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:50:33 GMT

I have a feiling that train people wont be getting their window glass
because it is not a piece TLG is currently making. The most recent set
to use it was the model team black and yellow helicopter, which is in
the special insert from the s@h catalog (scans on brickshelf.com) which
shows all the stuff that TLG is going to discontinue in the near future.
Therefore one can infer that the set is no longer in production, hence
the glass is not in production.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com