 Dear LEGO / 1725
  The Cluetrain Manifesto (was: Re: fan support)

(...) You go, Stephen!!! Excellent report! The things the fan community does for TLC are priceless! On that note, while skimming Slashdot tonight, the following document came up in one of the conversations there earlier today. I've attached a copy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Cluetrain Manifesto (was: Re: fan support)

(...) <snipped> Hehe yes, great stuff! Does any of it sound like TLC? Yes? Read, mark, learn and inwardly digest, TLC... please. We want you still around in 10 years! Kevin (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Cluetrain Manifesto (was: Re: fan support)

One of the authors of this came to our sales kickoff meeting. Great talk. Dunno how many of our salespeople "got it" though. (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)