 Dear LEGO / 1697
  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Except I am expecting that there will always be a large number of parts which will not be offered through bulk sales. I don't remember the exact number, but between all the product lines (if that's the right term -- System, Technic, DUPLO, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) from (URL) "2,069 is the total of different moulded elements in 1998. There are 77 LEGO PRIMO elements, 435 LEGO DUPLO elements, 175 LEGO SCALA elements, 1061 LEGO SYSTEM elements, 205 LEGO TECHNIC elements and 116 LEGO DACTA elements - and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)