 Dear LEGO / 1696
    Re: fan support —Christian Gemuenden
   Dear LEGO, I think every AFOL does have influence on the company, although not necessarily as much as Stephen did with these sheets. Well, whenever I am checking a toy store for new LEGO sets (at least once a week) then there is someone else who is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: fan support —Richard Earley
   (...) I agree, imagine what a flock of AFOLs in a mall could do for promotions. Give us S@H cards, catalogs, givaways, maybee a loaner model from the TLC builders, and we do the advertising. I'll even bet the malls would be very happy to advertise (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)