 Dear LEGO / 1695
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Poindexter writes:
With us[1] discussing the possibilities of running 8 wide trains, one would
think we would hear a different tune from you, John "I can't build better,
so I build bigger" Neal.

When I said I was going 8 wide, I asked if you were then going to go 10 wide
and you said "No."  Now you are building 14 wide.  Where does it end?  When
will you just admit that you have an infatuation with the size of your
train?

Mike

[1]  BayLTC and BayLUG are different, but we have a mutual defense treaty.

John Neal won't stop until he's working in 12"=1' scale...  ;-)

How many motors do you think you'd need to pull that?

<G,D&R>

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/