 Dear LEGO / 1638
  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) OK, Gary is voting for the parts *he* wants, and I am pointing out that it is probably not much more trouble to have more colors than white and gray, and I'm also adding some pieces that *I* want. What is your point? As for voting here - no, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: bulk element votes (was: Re: an update -- and an apology)

(...) Well yes, I am pointing to the parts I want, but I didn't list all colors because we don't really know if, when we pick a piece, are we restricted to a single color? Or will they say "OK 2x2 tiles it is, in what colors do you want?" Too early (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)