 Dear LEGO / 1613
  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) We (or I) understand. Being a senior VP probably keeps you busy, and you are still working on solidifiy LEGO Direct. I think the anticipation is just killing us. :) (...) Yay! "Real" town buildings (stores, houses, office buildings, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) apartments), (...) LEGO (...) I second that. At the GATS show this weekend, many people asked if the office building undercon struction/crane was a set they could buy. We had to tell them "only in our dreams.." Then there was the kid who saw (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <major snippage> (...) Perhaps some exclusive architecture sets are a possiblility. Here are a few examples: Ancient Greek/Roman Set: 2000 pieces: 400 2x2 white round bricks 200 1x1 white round bricks 100 assorted white arches 200 assorted (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Thanks for keeping us in touch. We're starving for items we need, (Great windows and doors at a reasonable price, etc.) And just remember, there are rogues like me out here, who have and will continue to go elsewhere to get what we need, or (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) ...And good purists who will banish mutant clones from our sight and encourage you to cleanse your soul from their evil influence (bow on The Carpet and absolve yourself!) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <major snippage> (...) I'm only corrupted because, a) I've been finacially challenged most of my life, so I buy what I can afford to buy, and sometimes that has been, well, bad stuff, and b) If TLC would hire me, I wouldn't have any excuses (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) I like these ideas! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)